Planning an Event > Information > Business Center & Cloak
Business Center & Cloak
PC corner, printer, copier, scanner, shredder, change machine and more available on a self-service basis.
The Business Center may be rented out for events or a temporary business center or press center can be set up. (For-pay service)
Connect your own PC to internet
- 6 internet ports available.
- Available free of charge.
- You may not use the printer with your own computer.
- 100 yen / 15 minutes
Using the printer will decrease your remaining allotted PC time.
Color: 4 minutes and 30 seconds per page
Black-and-white: 1 minute and 30 seconds per page
＊Only 1 printer available.
- OS: Windows 7
- Software: Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2 Japanese PCs and 2 English PCs
- Connectable to the Internet
- *Please make sure to delete all of your files when you are finished.
- Color: 30 yen/page
- Black-and-white: 10 yen/page
- Scanner: 10 yen/page
- *Supports stapling feature and direct USB input.
- *Only 1 copier/scanner available.
Digital camera printer
- L size: 40 yen/page
- 2L size: 100 yen/page
- *Supports various media, including digital cameras, mobile phones, USB, CF cards, memory sticks, SD cards, MSD, photo CDs, etc.
- *Only 1 digital camera printer available.
*Only 1 shredder available.
Change machine (Japanese yen)
- Changes money from bills to bills or from bills to coins.
Currency Exchanging Money
Our currency exchange service changes foreign currency to Japanese yen for conference participants.
- United States dollars
- Pounds sterling (Scottish pounds not accepted)
- Australian dollar
- Hong Kong dollar
- Singapore dollar
- Chinese Yuan
- New Taiwan dollar
- Indonesian Rupiah
- Malaysian Ringgit
- Korean Won
- Thai Baht
Only bills are accepted, no coins.
We cannot change Japanese yen to foreign currency.
We have two cloak facilities, the permanent cloak room next to the 1st floor central elevator, and temporary one near the Main entrance. We open the permanent cloak room when events are held.
The temporary cloak room is available to lend out, but we can also arrange for cloak staff separately if requested.
*We cannot accept valuables, non-folding umbrellas, or conference bags (unlabeled).